Following the success of the first two courses, our sister company 21 Law is pleased to announce that it has once again partnered with Camilleri Preziosi Advocates, Fenech and Fenech Advocates and Mamo TCV Advocates to deliver a short course for prospective Data Protection Officers or employees who have been entrusted with the task to be the Data Protection leader within the company.
The main learning objectives include the following:
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of methods and notions required in actual alignment with GDPR
- Understanding the new requirements brought by the GDPR and how to implement such requirements.
- Learning the skills to support an organisation in implementation and assessment of these new requirements
- Gaining the knowledge and skills required to guide your organisation in managing personal data including sensitive data
- Acquiring analysis and decision making expertise in the context of personal data protection
Further details about the course main be obtained by following this link – http://www.twentyonelaw.com/2018/06/15/third-data-protection-officer-course