Tool Kit to address Data Subject Rights under GDPR
Under GDPR data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
The GDPR Data Subject Rights tool kit:
- Helps companies to have policies and procedures related to Data Subject Rights in place.
- Includes 8 different forms which data subjects have to fill in to request the execution of any of their rights.
- Has drafted letters for the different scenarios companies can find themselves in following any request from data subjects to exercise their rights.
- Contains a tracking form template companies should use to register and track requests from data subjects.
- Offers a Power Point Presentation which can be used to train employees to handle data subjects’ requests.
- Will be compiled using your company’s branding.
Tool Kit’s detailed content
A policy document on Handling Data Subject Access Requests
Procedures to be followed by the company and its employees to respond to data subject requests under GDPR
- Data Subject Access Request Form
- Data Subject Rectification Request Form
- Data Subject Erasure Request Form
- Data Subject Processing Restriction Request Form
- Data Subject Data Portability Request Form
- Data Subject Data Processing Objection Form
- Data Subject Automated Decision Making Objection Form
- Data Controllers Request for Additional Information Form
- Data Controller’s Acknowledgement of Data Subject Request
- Data Controller’s Response to Access Request
- Data Controller’s Response to Rectification Request
- Data Controller’s Response to Erasure Request
- Data Controller’s Response to Processing Restriction Request
- Data Controller’s Response to Data Portability Request
- Data Controller’s Response to Data Processing Objection
- Data Controller’s Response to Automated Decision Making Objection
- Data Subject Rights explained
- Company Policy on handling Data Subject Requests
- Company Procedures to be followed when handling data subject requests
- Employees rights to information on processing of their data
Tool Kit costs €590 + VAT
Delivery of kit will be made within 15 days of receipt of documentation requested to complete the documentation and customise it with your company’s branding.
REQUEST A CALL BACK
The data being provided for this call back/message will only be used by us to call you back and will be destroyed once we get in touch with you unless you agree at that time to pursue with our services in which case we will seek your consent to retain your contact details.
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
When you subscribe to our newsletter we understand that you have agreed to share your contact details with us which will only be used by us and our companies in the group to send you a monthly newsletter which serves to keep you updated with developments in our fields of business and our events such as workshops, seminars and conferences. Your contact details are safely stored at our email platform provider who is GDPR compliant.