Understand the employment law challenges an organisation faces when going through a restructuring process or making employees redundant. What will this workshop cover?
Managing Restructuring and Making Redundancies
- What may/may not be done
- The fundamental principles of the law
- Employee representative/s – the process of appointing them and their role
- Duty to inform and consult
- Who gets to stay and how gets to go
- Collective Redundancies
- Voluntary and Early Retirement Schemes
- Avoiding Unfair Dismissal Claim
- Outplacement Services
This workshop is recommended for all HR practitioners with responsibility for employment law issues within their organisation. It is also recommended for lawyers, in-house or in private practice who may need to advise clients on such issues.