This study programme gives participants knowledge, skills and abilities that are needed to support their work in a number of occupational and professional areas. In particular, this course is seen to be especially relevant and highly valid for workers in human resources, people management, training, mentoring and coaching, communications and public relations, project management, business advisory and business engineering, social policy development, marketing and consumer behaviour, and even more technical and technological fields such as research and innovation and artificial intelligence.
It mainly focuses on what may be learned about human nature and the biological basis for behaviour, and how it can be used to strengthen communication skills, such as presentation, writing, public relations, marketing, training, etc.
Among others, participants will gain knowledge on;
- enterprise, entrepreneurship, and the workplace;
- evolutionary theory;
- the Central Six and the Big Five personality traits;
- the biological basis of sex differences;
- the biological basis of emotions;
- the biological basis of parenting and parental care;
- the biological basis of status and esteem, dominance, and leadership;
- the biological basis of co-operation, altruism, and friendship;
- the business model and the modern organic enterprise and workplace.
Who should attend?
Those working in, or wish to join, corporate services, human resources and people management; business administration and business management; technical management; team management; policy and business advisories; communications, PR and marketing.