Our client, in the manufacturing industry, is looking to fill the position of HR Systems Officer to join their HR team for a temporary period starting immediately until the end of May 2020.
You will be working closely with the HR team reporting to the Lead HR and expected to;
- provide support and upkeep of current and future HR systems
- develop and sustain the HR systems and tools
- assist in the daily running of the HR department
- act as a point of reference for the HR department and provide first level support to colleagues on HR matters
- Oversee and successfully implement the roll out plans and actions required for organisation development, performance and absence management programmes amongst others
- Facilitate the on-boarding process
- Assist the Lead HR Business Partner and Business Partners with the computation of weekly, monthly and yearly reports as needed
- Assist the Lead HR Business Partner in the day-to-day running of the HR office
- Upkeep of online and physical databases.
Education and Experience:
- At least have MVQ level 5 /Diploma level standard of education or higher
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
- Language proficiency in English and Maltese.
- Be well versed with Malta employment law.
- Experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
- Handle sensitive information
- Communicate effectively
- Team player
If you are interested in this post please send us an email on email@example.com.