Following the success of the first nine courses, 21 Academy is pleased to announce that it has once again partnered with 21 Law, Camilleri Preziosi Advocates, Fenech and Fenech Advocates and Mamo TCV Advocates to deliver a short course for prospective Data Protection Officers or employees who have been entrusted with the task to be the Data Protection leader within the company.
This course is for a limited number of people hence ensuring that participants have a chance to ask questions and making sure that the course is interactive. The aim of the course is to make sure that DP Officers learn how to adapt the company they work in to be GDPR-compliant and be able to implement the necessary policy and procedures and conduct data protection impact assessments.
Who should attend: Already appointed DPO’s, newly appointed DPO’s, anyone in the organisation in charge of Data Protection.
The main learning objectives include the following:
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of methods and notions required in actual alignment with GDPR
- Understanding the new requirements brought by the GDPR and how to implement such requirements.
- Learning the skills to support an organisation in implementation and assessment of these new requirements
- Gaining the knowledge and skills required to guide your organisation in managing personal data including sensitive data
- Acquiring analysis and decision making expertise in the context of personal data protection